Take control of an advanced mech that switches between ball and walker modes in a fun multiplayer death match with avatars and voice chat!
Roll-a-mech is still in development and is regularly updated with new game modes, features and content!
- 7 Multiplayer Stages playable with 1-5 players in Deathmatch.
- 2 customizable Roll-a-Mechs for you to pilot and make your own.
- Voice chat and Oculus Avatars in multiplayer.
- AI drones to battle while waiting for other players to join.
- Time attack target hunt mode with online global leaderboard.
- Playground arena for unranked multiplayer.
Give feedback on what you want to see in future updates at our Discord channel
What is a Roll-a-Mech?
During the space travel boom of the 2030s, there was a need for a versatile, fast and compact personal transportation vehicle that can also traverse the huge mega structures that were being built. The Roll-a-Mech was introduced a new type of mechanoid vehicle that could meet these needs.
In walk mode, Roll-a-Mechs can grip onto and move on nearly any surface (even vertical ones).
When fitted with automatic weapons, this makes for a very stable and flexible attack or defense platform.
In roll mode, Roll-a-Mechs can travel very quickly across large distances.
In this mode, visibility is slightly reduced as the 4 legs are raised to avoid ground contact.
Roll-a-mechs can also fire dual grapple cables onto most surfaces.
These can be used to rappel or move towards the grapple point, or even to get a speed boost when rolling.